Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beginning of class thoughts and the first quiz

I think the class is definitely going to be interesting. The reading seemed a little long, so I think that is why I didn't remember as much of the information as I wanted to. The thing I had the most trouble with was keeping the names straight and the different theories (like functionalism) straight. I think the printout with the vocabulary definitely helped me remember some of the words, but I think I will need to continue to review more before the quizzes and tests because there was so much information all at once.

I think the class is going to be interesting, and it is definitely going to be a learning experience for college next year. It will definitely help me manage my time, and it will keep me organized. I am looking forward to learning about all of the different topics because this subject is totally different from everything I have learned about before.

Basically, this class will be a learning experience, and I am definitely looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment