Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Discussion
I really liked the discussion today, and I think that class discussions bring up a lot of interesting points that would not be brought up otherwise. I also like the online discussion thing, however, I do have one criticism. I definitely think that the whole thing would run a lot more smoothly if we had a separate forum for each of the areas of discussion in order to keep everything all in one place. Also, I think it would be very beneficial if there were a way to do it in real-time (possibly Wave) because I found that by the time I typed a response to a post there were already three other responses to it. Luckily for me I was posting about a different aspect of the original post, but there could possibly be a bit of redundancy if this problem persists. Maybe I'm just crazy though... I don't know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment