Monday, February 8, 2010

Why I Love Moodle Response

I actually don't find Moodle all that difficult to use. There was a slight learning curve, but that went away after a few days. I like that it is possible to have class discussions with both classes outside of the school day. Also, it is very nice that we can ask questions and have them answered before the next day. It is really convenient and it aids in my understanding of the difficult or confusing topics. I don't really use any other networking sites for studying, but I do like to call people if I am confused and then I can have a makeshift study group over the phone. Also, being asked questions and having to answer these questions helps me study. Basically, I think Moodle is a powerful tool and I am glad that we get to use it for this class

No comments:

Post a Comment