Monday, February 8, 2010

The Test

The test was about what I expected. Because of this, I don't have any change in expectations for this course. There was one question I got wrong that I really should have gotten right because I studied it extensively, but I know I got it right on my corrections, so at least I got half a point back for it. On that subject, I really wasn't expecting the opportunity to redo the test, so it was a pretty pleasant surprise when I found out we could get half of the points we got off back. I wasn't overall disappointed with my grade, but I think I can definitely do better in the future now that I further know what to expect and I know the types of questions on the test. I am, however, kind of worried about the essay where we had to design an experiment because I hope I controlled all of the variables except the one that we were trying to manipulate...

No comments:

Post a Comment