Saturday, May 22, 2010

The last post!

Finally!!!! Yay!!!!!

Well I said that we were done in on of my other posts, but for this time it may be real... at least after we finish the THREE projects that were assigned this past week. The one I am looking forward to the most is the independent project. This is because we got to chose exactly what we wanted to do. I am writing a paper about the implications of nanotechnology for neurology. Starting out finding the articles was challenging, but now that I have a few it has gotten much easier. Now I can just use the references from the articles to find more articles. In fact, these articles have actually been better than the articles I originally found. I know I won't get through all of the references, though, since I have hundreds to sift though. Anyway...

The movie we are watching seems really pointless. It is high school musical with a 70's twist. I really don't see the psychological themes at all- besides drugs that is.

Well, I'm searching again, so I'm done. For good. At least as far as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment