Well, I'm glad that's over with. Finally, I can get a little sanity back in my life. Anyway, the test is about what I expected. The multiple choice that is... But I definitely liked the essays, and they seemed really easy.
The movie we watched in class was interesting, and it seemed hard for me to believe that it was based on a true story, even though I know it was. It was a fine movie- not my favorite but not bad.
As for the project, I'm looking forward to it. I am going to write a research paper about the implications of nanotechnology for neuroscience. This is because as of now I am planning on going into nanotechnology after college. While it won't be in the area of neuroscience, I am still interested in general information about the developing technology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment