Well, last week my post was titled stress!!!... I definitely think that I am feeling better about all of my AP tests now that one of them is over. Also, the practice tests have been helping my confidence, although I am still a bit cautious since we did not factor in the free response. I still have been very stressed out about my physics test though...
I definitely thing that studying over the long-term helps to reduce stress. Since I have been reviewing psychology topics for some weeks now, I feel calm and ready to take the test. This could possibly be another thing that the book could mention. By the way... There are the same number of pages devoted to attraction as aggression (exactly seven), but that is really off subject.
I think the book does a really good job of explaining stress and ways to combat it. I forget if it was mentioned, but one way I have found is to get plenty of sleep, since I then wake up refreshed and ready to start studying again.
Well, if you can't tell, I'm grasping for things to talk about so I think I will end it here, as bad as this post is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would agree that I am also not feeling too stressed out right now. The AP test is right around the corner and I am not even close to freaking out as much as I was for my calc test. I have been studying for the past couple weeks and feel really good. I have been doing really good on all of the practice test and I definitely feel ready. My stress level is low and I am feeling good. Now I just can't wait for the test to be over and be able to totally relax for the rest of the year.
ReplyDelete