I'm not sure if I really like all of the questions on some of the intelligence tests. Does random knowledge really test how intelligent you are? I think the better way to test intelligence would be just by using the pattern finding or other similar activities. After all, according to the book, knowledge is the application of knowledge rather than pure knowledge. For example, perhaps a person can name the capitol cities of all the countries of the world. This, however, does no good unless this knowledge can be applied and used to adapt to a new situation or solve a problem.
This blogging is definitely a linguistic and intrapersonal activity. Good thing those were my lowest scores on my multiple intelligences test... That's okay though, it is just harder for me that it possibly would be if I had higher scores in these areas. Other than those two areas, the rest of my multiple intelligences were fairly high and equal. I really doubt the accuracy of self tests though, because one person's "sometimes" is another persons "much of the time." That's just personal opinion, though, but I do base it off of how I would rate other people and how they rated themselves. One of us may be wrong, but it is probably because I would underestimate, and the person would overestimate. I think there should be other factors involved other than just personal ratings, however, I would have no idea how to design such a test...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment