Well I will start this with a "news connection." The other day I was reading the comics when I noticed that there was a psychology related comic. Further down the page was another psychology related comic. Psychology has really been entering into my everyday life lately. Also, I was reading a book over break titled Apocalypse Watch by Robert Ludlum. In the book, Ludlum discussed conditioning. Again, it seems that I am finding psychology in everything.
This personality chapter was a bit more difficult for me. There were so many names and everything that I kept getting confused of who did what. I have been finding myself analyzing everything in terms of psychoanalysis recently, though. I seem to have a weird habit of trying to find unconscious desires in the things people say. I wonder what that could say for my desires?
Basically, at the beginning of the course, I was mainly in the class for credit for college, with a little bit of curiosity. Now, however, I have really begun to enjoy the class and all of the connections I can make to everyday life. My motivation has switched from mainly extrinsic to mainly intrinsic. Now if this could only be reflected in my test grades...
This personality chapter was a bit more difficult for me. There were so many names and everything that I kept getting confused of who did what. I have been finding myself analyzing everything in terms of psychoanalysis recently, though. I seem to have a weird habit of trying to find unconscious desires in the things people say. I wonder what that could say for my desires?
Basically, at the beginning of the course, I was mainly in the class for credit for college, with a little bit of curiosity. Now, however, I have really begun to enjoy the class and all of the connections I can make to everyday life. My motivation has switched from mainly extrinsic to mainly intrinsic. Now if this could only be reflected in my test grades...
No comments:
Post a Comment